Spiritual Haven
The Team at Spiritual Haven here wish to welcome all Guests and Visitors to Our Site. If you like what you see feel free to sign up and register and post an introduction so that we can get to know a little bit about you.

Welcome Once Again To Our Online Spiritual Haven, which we know best as our Online Home.
Spiritual Haven
The Team at Spiritual Haven here wish to welcome all Guests and Visitors to Our Site. If you like what you see feel free to sign up and register and post an introduction so that we can get to know a little bit about you.

Welcome Once Again To Our Online Spiritual Haven, which we know best as our Online Home.
Spiritual Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Haven

SpiritualHaven is a sacred learning space for all that believe in the work of Spirit, distant energy healing and magick, universal subjects of the Mind and Spirit.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fyre's Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyre
Admin
Fyre

Fyre's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Fyre's Intro   Fyre's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Hi to all viewing the site. This is the section where you can post an introduction so that we can get to know a bit about you and how you found us, what it is you hope to gain by being here.... we welcome anyone from all walks of life, but hope to cater for those that are aware of energy and spirit....

So a bit about me... I'm 29 female from Colchester UK, simply relaxing and going along with the flow of my path's direction at the moment. My path is an old earth-wisdom based pathway but more of a natural pathway that's sitting with me in the right way of achievement. I like to be a bit eclectic in my beliefs so anything that works is kept with me for the next stage of my journey, anything that doesn't work is defenestrated... and left gently with the past of yesterday.

I can heal as well as naturally work with crystals and higher branches of universal energy, and also work with my intuition as well as spirit when they come forward to connect. I LOVE to help others to the best of my ability. I also love to read as well working with not just Spirit but higher beings. I can see, feel, hear, and scent spirit from time to time, I am very empathetic so a lot of clearing is often needed in my energy to let go of the old things that don't sit right.

I do love to write and am very musical --my main instrument is the piano.... love to listen to music as well, pretty much end up with the singing songs that stick in my mind... so that's a bit about me..... if anybody has any questions please don't hesitate to contact me by PM.

...beautiful blessings and peace.... 
Fyre
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualhaven.board-directory.net
AngelWhispers

Fyre's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fyre's Intro   Fyre's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:01 am

Hello old friend.
Back to top Go down
Fyre
Admin
Fyre

Fyre's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fyre's Intro   Fyre's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:06 pm

Hi there Smile Happy posting!
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualhaven.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Fyre's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fyre's Intro   Fyre's Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fyre's Intro
Page 1 of 1