Spiritual Haven
The Team at Spiritual Haven here wish to welcome all Guests and Visitors to Our Site. If you like what you see feel free to sign up and register and post an introduction so that we can get to know a little bit about you.

Welcome Once Again To Our Online Spiritual Haven, which we know best as our Online Home.
Spiritual Haven
The Team at Spiritual Haven here wish to welcome all Guests and Visitors to Our Site. If you like what you see feel free to sign up and register and post an introduction so that we can get to know a little bit about you.

Welcome Once Again To Our Online Spiritual Haven, which we know best as our Online Home.
Spiritual Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Haven

SpiritualHaven is a sacred learning space for all that believe in the work of Spirit, distant energy healing and magick, universal subjects of the Mind and Spirit.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyre
Admin
Fyre

30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle Empty
PostSubject: 30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle   30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:18 pm

...to pinpoint the areas in which you feel an old habit or lifestyle needs to be changed... mine is currently craving sugar and for getting it under control and also comfort spending...

Changes for day 1 - taking measures into the account. 

1. Green Tea ~ Perfect drink for  detox and to have in the evenings instead of a full milky coffee.
2. Creation of a To Do List of a yearly list of seasonal fruit and vegetables.
3. By Creating Positive Mantras which will help me to resist my resolve/resistance for craving Sugar.
4. Looking at Wholesome Cooking from Scratch, after simple dinner recipes such as Salmon.
5. Knocking two birds with one stone with this one - Saving Pennies to put into My Pot Of Gold, and Rainy Day Savings. Loose Change to Go into another Pot.
6. Quiet Meditation for Solitary Work: Quietening the Mind, getting to know the body requests and to change it accordingly.
7. Extra Measures to Do Exercise like dancing... or walking.... especially during the week or early evenings.
8. Pinpointing when The craving starts.... if for me during the day, before work... and thinking :What Else could this money be spent on? Do I really need what I'm buying? Is there another purpose that this money could be put towards? Do I need a clear-focused mindset? Etc 
9. Channelling the energy into doing something else more important.... that takes up precedence. Like Writing, for example, or a hobby such as Singing...keeping Self Busy.
10. Cutting Out excess sugar like biscuits, sweets, cakes, etc during the 30 days... but then going back to an ordinary balanced diet afterwards, using Splenda or sweetener if in need of anything sweet... make it with sweetener or half and half.. rather than sugar itself. 

Day 1 Feelings

1. Less Emotional, less moody, less negative.
2. More Stamina, More Endurance, More Focused.
3. More Upbeat, Positive, Confident, more capable.
4. Less distracted by food, more energised. 
5. Happily Content, more mindful, more aware.
6. Easier to Resist the Urge to Buy/Eat Sugary Foods.
7. More Clear-Minded and Mental Mindset/Willpower is OK.
8. Functioning on a Higher Energy Level of Awareness.
9. No Lower Levels of Vibration Settling In Just Yet.
10. Clearer In Energies Within and Around Me.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualhaven.board-directory.net
Fyre
Admin
Fyre

PostSubject: Re: 30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle   30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:49 am

Day 2.... so far so good.... wondering how the temptations will pan out before work.... but NO... my heart is set to doing this ... lol so do so I must depend on my will power to resist temptations.. making homemade scones today
Back to top Go down
Fyre
Admin
Fyre

PostSubject: Re: 30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle   30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 4:12 pm

Day 3 & 4.............both of these days went okay so far........... only had a scone and it was a cheese scone.......have not had much cravings yet and its getting easier! so far so good!
Back to top Go down
AngelWhispers

PostSubject: Re: 30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle   30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:08 am

Sugar is so difficult. It is in almost everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle   30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 day challenge for a positive lifestyle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Haven :: Forum Helpdesk :: Members Lounge-
Jump to: